| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sumy in August is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 62mm (2.4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:35 long and the longest day is 15:21 long with an average length of 14:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Sumy August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sumy, Ukraine
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sumy:
- Gomel, Belarus - 308.4 kms (191.6 miles) NW
- Chernigov, Ukraine - 247.9 kms (154.1 miles) WNW
- Romny, Ukraine - 86 kms (53.4 miles) W
- Kiev, Ukraine - 293.5 kms (182.4 miles) W
- Lubny, Ukraine - 150.3 kms (93.4 miles) SW
- Zolotonosa, Ukraine - 200.4 kms (124.6 miles) SW
- Poltava, Ukraine - 139.2 kms (86.5 miles) S
- Znamenka, Ukraine - 277.3 kms (172.3 miles) SSW
- Kirovograd, Ukraine - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) SW
- Komissarovka, Ukraine - 274.3 kms (170.5 miles) SSW
- Krovoj Rog, Ukraine - 330.3 kms (205.2 miles) SSW